IM Speed & Agility 1-Day Workshop
No matter what sport you play, speed makes you better!
In this intense 1-day workshop you will learn from some of the top athletics coaches how to turn your strength and power into fast, superior performance in any sport. Get to the top of your game… and stay there.
So much value packed into one day!
- 1 day. 3 big workshops.
- Instruction and support in both Japanese and English
- 3 experienced, international coaches
- IM Speed t-shirts courtesy lululemon Tokyo
- Delicious, healthy lunches courtesy Kiwi Kitchen
- Athlete yoga session led by Maiko Kurata of Brighton Studio Daikanyama
- Certificate of workshop completion showing you know what it takes to speed to the top of your game.
Don't miss it! Get your tickets now.
It's a jam-packed day of intense sessions that will challenge all attendees, both mentally and physically, to become better at whatever sport they do. Everyone is welcome to join; from athletes to sports enthusiasts to coaches and even the regular gym-goers. If developing explosive speed is important to you, you definitely don't want to miss this unique workshop!
LEARN | THEORY | Classroom Session
Building Strength for Speed
Tyrone Jones II - Japan National Speed Skating Team Strength Coach
TRAIN | EXERCISE | Track Session
Sprinting Speed & Agility
Allan Wooding - Athletics Coach, Intensity Matters
PLAY | PRACTICAL | Field/Sport Session
Using Speed in Sport
Takakazu Nishiwaki - Former Chukyo University Sport Performance Coach
- The event description was updated. Diff#260275 2017-07-08 07:31:25
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM JST
Early Bird SOLD OUT ¥14,500 Early Bird 2 早割 (*先着4名) SOLD OUT ¥14,800 High School / University Students 学生 SOLD OUT ¥12,000 Standard 一般 SOLD OUT ¥16,000
- Venue Address
- Oi Track & Field Stadium | Yashio 4-1-19, Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan Japan
Intensity Matters18 Followers